World Save a Life
In 2013, we began teaching life-saving techniques in communities nationwide. Since starting the World CPR Challenge, our teams have trained more than 380,000 people in compression-only CPR. Since 2017, we have been honored to team up with two of the largest names in EMS: the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC). Together, we have trained thousands in bystander-CPR, further increasing our ability to improve the Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) survivor rate.
Every year, we use our network of EMTs and paramedics in communities coast-to-coast, and in several countries, to put in place a compression-only CPR training effort. In recent years, we have added an additional component to our World CPR Challenge and began providing Stop the Bleed training.
Celebrate The Tomorrow Wall®
- Bleeding Control Basic Course Guidelines (opens in a new tab)
- Bleeding Control Basic Instructor Guide (opens in a new tab)
- CPR Safety (opens in a new tab)
- EBG External Hemorrhage Control (opens in a new tab)
- Stop the Bleed Safety (opens in a new tab)
- Stop the Bleed Wound Packing & Applying Tourniquet (opens in a new tab)